IGNORED

Good to deal with.

Yammer Dan

I'm tinkering with "Silver" a little and ordered packing for the Bubs the other day from stainlesscycle. Got it in just a few days but it didn't appear to be as much as I ordered. I ordered 2- 12" x 16" x1 pieces. When it arrived I had a matt about 12"x16" x 1& 1/2 " Kind of though maybe the way the stuff is that I was supposed to separate it. I E-Mailed them that I was a little disappointed and they replied- Whoa We goofed other piece is in the mail!! They already had my money and wasn't much I could have done about it. Good to see there are still some good folks out there. Now for that stupid rev limiter......

stainlesscycle give them a try. stainl_gwi3395laf@members.ebay.com

First, let me say that I know not everybody shares my opinion, and that's cool, it's what makes the world interesting. Now,,,,, ahhh the humanity!!!!,,,,,,,, packing a set of Bub's???!!! :doh: :confused24: :stickpoke:

Good for you on your dealings with them, doesn't seem to happen much anymore with this newfangled e-commerce thing.

Mine had one wrap around them, I found it when I changed the first set of tips. The Roadhouse slipons I have now also have one wrap but it's a denser, tighter packing than the Bub's. I'm thinking of un-packing these to see if they sound as good as the Bub's did, the baffles look similar. I also heard, never tried this, that you can wrap the packing with stainless steel window screen wire and the packing will last longer. Still though, in my mind, packing a set of Bub's is like driving a convertible with the top down and the windows rolled up!! :rasberry: :stickpoke:

There was a couple a bikes with those loud Bub exhaust and a Harley at VentureWest last year.. The owner of the Harle, a guy named @Lone Eagle, found the cure for the noisy Yamaha's with Bub's to be ear plugs so he gave everyone there a set.. I can vouch for the ear plugs, they worked AWESOME.. I only wore mine for the month after the Rally and would gladly send them to you if ya need em bro..

Yea,, dont pack that stuff to tight.. Wayyy cool that company worked with ya like that - good on em!!

I got em packed and put back togather with the flat black tips. Look awlsome!! Now if I can find energy to tote them out to the garage and make "Silver" purr. Pipes and bags and their ain't no more excuses!!! Ribs?? Yeah I tried those at Golden Corral and didn't care for them......