• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deerjunky
I didn' look @ the shipping cost but Phat Performance is 399 shipped:bighug:

Dennis Kirk will beat the price by a buck, and I am quite certain that the shipping will be free. Deerjunky

Guest Deerjunky

They will beat all prices, but you must be able to confirm it with them via internet and then they will give free shipping on all orders over 100 bucks. Deerjunky

• 2 weeks later...
uncle Sam should almost give you enough to get both!!!!!!

How much is the Zumo?

Anywhere from $630.00 to $1,000.00 depending on where you find it. Unfortunately for me, my wife has a motorcycle also and wants her half to buy chrome to go on her ride. So I am stuck with one or the other. If I buy the bubs then there is a little left over for something else. Maybe the Yamaha lower vents. Hmmmmm!!! Now my decisions are getting harder.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had the BUB sleepers put on my bike yesterday, My dealer charged me 365.00 installed on the bike! I combined it with the 8000 service so he gave me a break on the price!

I love the sound, If it costs more, it costs more, just get em! THEY SOUND GREAT!!!!!:cool10:

Gene

I got Mine cheaper than you did, Nanananana 349.00 plus 22.50 shipping. I ordered them today along with some K& N air filters.

http://www.motorcyclemart.com/exhausts/bub/bubyam.htm

You're going to love em. Just cant figure out how yours are cheeper $349.00 plus 22.50= $371.50 plus you still need to add sales tax if app. Now you still have to get them installed or take the time to do it yourself.

Mine were $365.00 complete ON THE BIKE.

But who cares, These things sound great.

I got a message from the seller last night that they are back ordered till after the 20th. I dont know if it is a bad seller or they are really that hard to get. They asked me if I wanted to re order or keep the order in place. I told them I would like to cancel to re order or look elsewhere.:thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was ordering the sleepers for my 2005 Tour Deluxe and was told modifications are necessary to make the ones fit that are made for the Venture. Can someone who has done this (added Bub slipons to a Tour Deluxe) please tell me if they just bolt right up? Thanks.