IGNORED

Amp Meter

GolfVenture

I think I meant volt. For I want to see that I'm not consuming more volts than the alternator is recharging.

Digital, Square but probably more retangular.

I didn't think about marine gauage. Like to know both the cost of a marine or non marine for I'm a fair weather rider.

Marine is good for that ride in a partly cloudy downpour or every other year when the bike gets washed and you might water the gage in the process.

I think a volt meter is what you really want. Amp meters are much more difficult to hook up and do not distinguish between a high amp draw because the battery is charging or a 2 high load on the system.

there is a boat shop in rock island ill called teds boataramma. they used to have new and used gauges in bins. Havent been there in a few years as quit boating. They were easy to deal with and fare on price. bet they have a good used gauge

dbtgallery (12).jpg

This is what I installed several years ago. Flawless performance through all weather conditions. A little pricey back then but worth the effort. About $50.00 I think it was. I'd have to research it again to tell you exactly to name and where I ordered it.

Here ya go.

http://www.datelmeters.com/cgi-bin/webshop.cgi?config=ent-home&uid=omxunluv142895878269&command=link--2-wireacdc.html

Edited by Snaggletooth

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98797[/ATTACH]

This is what I installed several years ago. Flawless performance through all weather conditions. A little pricey back then but worth the effort. About $50.00 I think it was. I'd have to research it again to tell you exactly to name and where I ordered it.

Here ya go.

http://www.datelmeters.com/cgi-bin/webshop.cgi?config=ent-home&uid=omxunluv142895878269&command=link--2-wireacdc.html

That name datelmeters sounds really familiar. tks.