IGNORED

Tank bibs/panels

Guest Brianwgn

Guest Brianwgn

Hello All,

I have been looking around on the internet for tank bibs, I have found a couple I like ,but not sure if they would fit my 06 RSV.

Would you all be willing to post photos of yours and where you purchased it. I really like the look of the tuxedo tie (pouch,ostrage braid), but prefer real leather. If I do not see one I like, I may just purchase the tuxedo tie.

please post photos of yours and/or where purchased

Thank you, Brianwgn

Guest BluesLover

I have the "standard" bib from Yamaha Sportscentre (picture below). Just bought the tie on eBay (form targastar), but haven't placed it on the bike yet.

Cheers,

I made mine and not only a Tank bib , but tank chaps as well .

Gene

DUDE!!! You should be making and selling those! I have a 99 silver RSV, would love to have one like yours that is color matched. Ebay buyers would eat those up!!

You are one talented guy.

Hey If you think the tank chap is nice on Beer30s (Gene) you should see the Helmet, Windshield bags and trunk bib look.

They all match and quite snazzy!!!

Heck, I heard Beer30's underwear even matches his tank bib & helmet............

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey If you think the tank chap is nice on Beer30s (Gene) you should see the Helmet, Windshield bags and trunk bib look.

Hey if he did those he can make a Geico style RSV commercial --- Even a caveman can ride it!!!!! LOL

Guest Brianwgn

That is a very nice setup you have on your bike. If I seen your tank panel in black I would pay a hefty price for it.

I agree you should sell those baby's on ebay, but look out, could become a full time job.

Brianwgn

All I am going to say , is that they are brown too ! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gene

What can you do for a 2005 Liquid Silver? Will you deliver to Alaska? How Much? subterranea@juno.com

Just about anything I could do for any other scoot . The imagination is endless if you put mind to it . Especially being from AK . Now just imagine , taking your scoot up to the Valley , getting your hands on some of that Matanuska Thunder**ck . See what I mean ? Let your mind Blow .There will be a lot of possibilities .:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Deliver , sure , just pay my expense back home . :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I learned my leather crafts up in Anchorage , AK .

Gene

Guest Brianwgn

With all the great responses to my post and all of those pictures/where purchased, I have made up my mind what panel to purchase.

This is a great site, I like it because there are no clicks or anything, I mean it does not matter who post a question, we all get the same responses and answers:rotfl::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Brianwgn:thumbsup2:

Well - Beer30, If you made one of those tank covers and a windshield/dashboard pouch thingy in a silver leather I would be happy to take it off your hands when you come to my Ride-In this summer. Paying your way home will be easy - You'll already be here.