IGNORED

Is there a way??

Yammer Dan

You could try sending them a PM thru the website, I am just not sure when thw PMs are delivered, if immediatly with a pop up or the next time you refresh with like clicking new messages. Try sending me a PM next time we are both on atthe same time and see if it works.

If you are like me and don't sleep much. If you see another member browsing in the middle of the night can you say Ding Dong some way and invite them to chat? I'm always up at night and sometimes it would be nice to holler at somebody.

I dont know bro,, calling someone a Ding Dong in the middle of the night might not be in your best interest...

:rotfl:

I think the answer to your question is best handled with Private Messaging.. When you send a PM, it goes to the persons e-mail as well as thier inbox here..

Well I just did a customization that would give an "audio" alert "You've Got Mail" if somebody sends you a private message. Now I don't know if it works yet because I haven't gotten one since installing it. Then we will see how many people HATE it and whether or not I keep it based upon the feedback. At this point, it is not user selectable so it's everybody or nobody at this time. That is IF it's even working.

If you are like me and don't sleep much. If you see another member browsing in the middle of the night can you say Ding Dong some way and invite them to chat? I'm always up at night and sometimes it would be nice to holler at somebody.

If you wanted to try it out and are looking for someone to call in the middle of the night, I have Rockets number for ya.....:)

Brian