IGNORED

Cowpuc is trouble, nuttin but trouble I tell ya..

Flyinfool

I got an email that you are causing trouble again.:stirthepot:

The email said that you have nominated me for an award just for putting up with all of the trouble that you cause.:stickpoke:

I'll have you know that MY middle name is Trouble. AND I don't always share well........well some things anyhow.......:moon:

First you accuse me of being responsible for all of the wonderful winter weather and lovely snowfalls suitable for a Christmas card that anyone in North America gets :snow2:, Then you try to steal my name.

Now I have to find more, and more creative ways to cause Trouble just to be able to keep my name for myself.

If you came into chat more often you would see that even the chat system often recognizes me as the one and only Trouble.

Maybe I'll see if I kin make FOG. Ya that'll work for starters..........

I just have to let some of the fog that normally resides between my ears escape out into the world........:moon::rasberry:

I got an email that you are causing trouble again.:stirthepot:

The email said that you have nominated me for an award just for putting up with all of the trouble that you cause.:stickpoke:

I'll have you know that MY middle name is Trouble. AND I don't always share well........well some things anyhow.......:moon:

First you accuse me of being responsible for all of the wonderful winter weather and lovely snowfalls suitable for a Christmas card that anyone in North America gets :snow2:, Then you try to steal my name.

Now I have to find more, and more creative ways to cause Trouble just to be able to keep my name for myself.

If you came into chat more often you would see that even the chat system often recognizes me as the one and only Trouble.

Maybe I'll see if I kin make FOG. Ya that'll work for starters..........

I just have to let some of the fog that normally resides between my ears escape out into the world........:moon::rasberry:

:big-grin-emoticon:

I betcha,, I just betcha that the lucky person(s) who get to struggle with deciding whether or not one of our family members actually deserves the Award they are nominated for had NO problem honoring you with the one I presented them with on your behalf Fool!!:Laugh:

THANKS for being the Troublemaker you are!!! :thumbsup:

Oh,, by the way,, glad to see you got the nozzles readjusted - I think the fog horn on the pier is even choking on the stuff!! BUT - really really glad you slammed and locked that backdoor up there on da border - at least we dont have to shovel fog!!! :stickinouttounge: