IGNORED

Google Maps website

Venturous Randy

The address I have used for Google maps, which was setup to my hometown, has changed. Before, it came up with Johnson City in the middle and I could slide the portion on the leftside of the page out of the way. Now it comes up with a box with a lot of symbols and scrolling down will get me a map of middle Tennessee, but I can not do anything with it.

Has anybody else's Google map changed?

I have tried downloading several Google Map addresses and it still does the same.

RandyA

Randy are you talking about here? I haven't heard of any IE issues. Otherwise, you will have to be a bit more specific. Of course the obvious answer is to stop using IE if you are having that many problems with it. It's amazing that only 9.8% of people still use IE with Chrome being number one and Firefox number Two.

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

Back in Jan when I had to rebuild my desktop, I had all kinds of problems with IE. First I installed whatever was on disc for win 7. Then of course you have to update like 5 versions IE 9, 10 and beyond. Well once I got to 10 and up I think it was IE would either crash, not work with some sites or just plain lock up. I have been using chrome pretty much since Feb or March.