IGNORED

will these fit?

friesman

I am looking at some signal light lenses as I want to change the look a bit, and really like the fact that these look chrome until your turn the light on. These taillights say they will fit the 2007 Harley Ultra classic and the 07 road king as well, but it says it wont fit the RSV. The pics on the website really don't show any screw holes but it could be the camera angles. I have always thought that the tails from a Ultra or a Road king would work, can someone help out with their knowledge?

thanks in advance for your help.

Brian

Motor City Cycle 83MM Red Bullet Chromed for Rear | 354-099 | J&P Cycles

Was also considering reworking things a bit to put these in as tails Ive always love the Cadillac taillights from the 50's 1959 Cadillac Red Tail Light Assembly

Edited by friesman
addtln info

It appears there is a axial slot for a screw to fit in if you look real close, you can get a hd lens real chap and see if it fits your housing then you know they will fit.

The lenses look cool, clear one would be nice with led lights.

It appears there is a axial slot for a screw to fit in if you look real close, you can get a hd lens real chap and see if it fits your housing then you know they will fit.

The lenses look cool, clear one would be nice with led lights.

that's probably what I would do if I had the bike handy, but around here right now there are no bikes anywhere to check this out on.... :) we are all in hibernation.

Brian

I am looking at some signal light lenses as I want to change the look a bit, and really like the fact that these look chrome until your turn the light on. These taillights say they will fit the 2007 Harley Ultra classic and the 07 road king as well, but it says it wont fit the RSV. The pics on the website really don't show any screw holes but it could be the camera angles. I have always thought that the tails from a Ultra or a Road king would work, can someone help out with their knowledge?

thanks in advance for your help.

Brian

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/354-099?utm_source=retargeting&utm_medium=retargeting#

Was also considering reworking things a bit to put these in as tails Ive always love the Cadillac taillights from the 50's http://www.classychevusa.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=666/category_id=-1/mode=prod/prd666.htm

I have the beehive lenses on my Venture and EagleEye told me where to get them. If I remember correctly they fit a Harley and I did get them at JP Cycle.

Hope that helps.

I have the beehive lenses on my Venture and EagleEye told me where to get them. If I remember correctly they fit a Harley and I did get them at JP Cycle.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, your beehive lenses are what started this, when I spotted them on your machine a couple of PIP's ago... :)

Brian

I see Bubber mentioned my name here, but I was going to reply and say that as I recall, they do fit, but you just have to take the metal Piece that they fit in and reverse it.

I have them/similar on my RSTD

Hope you understand what I mean.

Maybe there is a picture of this. I'll look.

OK, it is the ring that is reversed when I/you put these on.

Hope this pic helps016 (Medium).jpgI'll try one more

Guess I just get one

Edited by eagleeye
picture

So friesman just because I stole, I mean borrowed EagleEyes's idea you steal it from me? ........ shame, shame, shame.

I can't tell you how many great ideas I have relocated from the great folks on here..... well I could but they would hunt me down and want a royalty or something.