IGNORED

It worked!! That nasty wisconsin white wash is almost gone!!

cowpuc

It was absolutely beautiful here today,, tiny little bit of rain but NO sign of even one piece of White Wash falling!! :dancefool:

That was a long wintery ride around Lake Michigans to FlyingFools but I am glad I went over there and shut that thang down!! Now lets hope and pray I screwed it up enough that he cant get her fired back up any time soon!!! :backinmyday:

Them there Wisconsin boys know how to build their stuff,,,,, and fix them when needed,,, and they don't mind a challenge!!! Now that you've put that out for Fool to deal with,,,, look out for the next batch,, you might have been better off to leave well enough alone. :whistling:

Them there Wisconsin boys know how to build their stuff,,,,, and fix them when needed,,, and they don't mind a challenge!!! Now that you've put that out for Fool to deal with,,,, look out for the next batch,, you might have been better off to leave well enough alone. :whistling:

I try Carl,,, I really really do,,, I just got this :Bunny: tricks are for kids, :witch_brew:, cant :ignore: personality that has never been able to leave well enough alone..:big-grin-emoticon:

Its not easy being a Puc,,, gotta shovel a LOT of snow brother!!:headache:

I try Carl,,, I really really do,,, I just got this :Bunny: tricks are for kids, :witch_brew:, cant :ignore: personality that has never been able to leave well enough alone..:big-grin-emoticon:

Its not easy being a Puc,,, gotta shovel a LOT of snow brother!!:headache:

Little boys!!!!! will they ever grow up???? :snow2:

Here, have another dose

Thanks Spike,, our deck was just starting to miss being white:stickinouttounge:

Daughter comes home from work a while ago,, comes stormin inside - out of breath she says - "care if I pull my car inside the garage Dad"? When she came back inside after pulling the car in, I asked what all the hub bub was... She says "its snowing so hard out you cant see the road and its blowing horizonally so hard that it sounds like my doors are gonna blow off"... I laughed and said, that cant be - FlyingFool wont be back from the deer woods for a week.. Checked it out and shore nuff,,,,, seems I had forgotten that da Fool aint the only member here from White Wash Consin with the capacity to wreak havock... Me and my big mouth:scared:

Note to self,, next time listen to MarCarl

Thanks Spike,, our deck was just starting to miss being white:stickinouttounge:

Daughter comes home from work a while ago,, comes stormin inside - out of breath she says - "care if I pull my car inside the garage Dad"? When she came back inside after pulling the car in, I asked what all the hub bub was... She says "its snowing so hard out you cant see the road and its blowing horizonally so hard that it sounds like my doors are gonna blow off"... I laughed and said, that cant be - FlyingFool wont be back from the deer woods for a week.. Checked it out and shore nuff,,,,, seems I had forgotten that da Fool aint the only member here from White Wash Consin with the capacity to wreak havock... Me and my big mouth:scared:

Note to self,, next time listen to MarCarl

Told you,,, them Wisconsin boys ain't no dummys,,,,, seen you coming from miles away and days before. That there machine is well puts together and no jimeming around from some old Michigan lad is going to shut it down,,,,, you probably set it up in high gear instead,, so you best be getting one of those newfangled snow-blowers that are made in Milwaukee.

Way to go Fool,,, you done it again, with winter employment to boot.