IGNORED

Smallest Utility Trailer for RSV?

Since we no longer have a pickup truck... we decided to buy a utility trailer for those times we need to haul building materials, mulch etc. I am not the type who normally trailers my bike anywhere. In fact my RSV has only never been on one. My '93 was on one once and that was for service.

But, it would foolish to buy a trailer I can't also use for the RSV. I know a 10' with ramp gate would work well. But Lisa wants the smallest trailer we can get by with since she may want to use it sometimes.

I recall someone posted a while back how he used a smaller trailer by adding a bar to the ramp to hold it open at an angle. I am guessing that was a 8' trailer, but not sure.

So... what is the smallest utility trailer you all have used for trailing a RSV? And how?

Thanks.

I think an 8 foot will hold the RSV but I would recommend at least 10 foot. Both wheels will be on the 8 foot trailer, but the rear will hang over the back. Depending if you have a ramp that folds up whether it would work. Although towing a 8 foot or a 10 foot isn't much difference.

• 3 weeks later...