IGNORED

Abernathy's Union City Tenn.

JDaniel

Same here. I have looked at some of their bikes, but have only bought parts from them. I have friends who have bought new bikes from them and they are happy with them. The bikes I looked at there were priced better than the same bikes I looked at in paducah and murray. Even looked at their used bikes and they seem to be priced decent for a dealer.

they ARE A LARGE VOLUME DEALER... they sell stuff cheap...and if I were a betting man you can negotiate a lower price on the bikes now...it's end of riding season and they don't want to store or wholesale it ....used bikes are CHEAP right now... our dealership has taken a beating on used bikes of late... Saturated market and low demand....I know the way we are right now if we can break even on a bike we are happy...good luck

I am looking at an 06 goldwing with audio and comfort. 62,000 miles with lots of extras. Asking $9,500.00 Also an 08 goldwing with audio, comfort navigation and ABS brakes. It has 83,000 miles on it. Asking $10,700.00 Any thoughts?

I am looking at an 06 goldwing with audio and comfort. 62,000 miles with lots of extras. Asking $9,500.00 Also an 08 goldwing with audio, comfort navigation and ABS brakes. It has 83,000 miles on it. Asking $10,700.00 Any thoughts?

I know it's a GW... BUT 83k miles is still a lot of miles for that price tag....DO NOT GO BY BOOK VALUE...bikes are wholesaling 600-1000 under low book trade in..they

know this and don't want to send it to NPA...At the end of the day it's your money & if you are happy with a deal that is all that matters...

In 06 Honda came out with an improved stereo / sound system so you have that going for you already with either bike. Other than that they are the same as a 2002 model.

62k / 82k miles is really nothing on them.

Most owners of Goldwing's really take care of their bikes maintenance wise. I only met one guy so far who has never washed his Goldwing or cleaned it off at all except for cleaning the windshield now and then. It made me sick to see his bike like that but everyone is different.

Check with the dealer and see if either bike has had

The alternator replaced - If not I would be looking for a spare now to swap them out when it does go

Relay A & relay B replaced - if not, I would be purchasing both on line for that just in case / with out warning moment when one does go out.

Battery replaced - both bikes should have had a new battery by now I would think..

Brake pads replaced - if not ask them to replace all pads front and back before you buy it

When was the antifreeze flushed out and replaced- if not both bikes are over due

When was the brake fluid system flushed and replaced- if not both bikes are over due

When was the clutch system fluid flushed and replaced - if not both bikes are over due

Has "every" recall been performed on them (last one issued on BOTH bikes is on the brake system locking up)

If I can be of any help with questions feel free to contact me via email or phone. Phone number is in my profile page.