IGNORED

helmet speakers

Snarley Bill

okay folks, i need the very best helmet speakers money can buy. they must have a broad frequency range with good bass responce. ive got a soso set but i'm half deaf and certain frequencies are hard to hear. where can i get some. just put a new sirius radio on my vstar and i want to be able to here it. :)

I have done some detailed comparisons - you can find that info with a search on my posts from last summer. In short - the Elite J&Ms are very good, but horrendously expensive. The mid priced J&Ms are complete garbage. The OLDER cheap J&Ms had the same great speakers as the Elites do, but I do not know if that is still true. The Edsets are MUCH cheaper and very close to and probably as good as the J&M Elite. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

I have done some detailed comparisons - you can find that info with a search on my posts from last summer. In short - the Elite J&Ms are very good, but horrendously expensive. The mid priced J&Ms are complete garbage. The OLDER cheap J&Ms had the same great speakers as the Elites do, but I do not know if that is still true. The Edsets are MUCH cheaper and very close to and probably as good as the J&M Elite. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

thanks goose, for the info. bill :)