IGNORED

2015 international camping

Snarley Bill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

we are still thinking about bringing our camper over there. if we do we will be at site 215. it,s a couple of hundred feet from the primitive sites. i think there will be quite a few venture riders at the campground. the pavillion for the last meal is in the park about 1/8 th mile down the road.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for more info I found site maps :

RV/full services - http://www.stpetersmo.net/Parks/370LakesideRVSite%20Map-FINAL-color.pdf

Primitive/group sites - http://www.stpetersmo.net/Parks/PrimitiveCampgroundMap%20-%20color.pdf

Campground web site - St. Peters RV Park

Nancy and I have a tent trailer and would want the full services site. According to what I've seen, full service/Standard back-in RV sites are $35/night. Primitive are $10/night. Full service site allows for a "wheeled" camper and one tent (second tent would be an additional $10)

"RV SITES include up to six people, one wheeled sleeping unit and one tent. Cost for additional guests is $2 perperson/per day: twelve people maximum per site. Additional tent is $10 per day. Maximum of two tents per site."

We haven't committed to attending yet, but would anyone be interested in splitting the cost of an RV "Standard" site? 50/50 if two of us, thirds if three of us.

Hey folks, don't forget to get your registration forms to me! I haven't received very many yet. As soon as you know you are coming, get them to me or you will have to pay the late fee. We really need a head count for the food and if you want a t shirt. there won't be very many extra shirts.