IGNORED

DarrinGT

We took a 1250 mile 4 Day Trip up to Copper Harbor in the Upper Peninsula a while back, On one of our stops, while I climbed off the bike I noticed the trip odometer read,... 66.6,.. I chuckled.

Well we hung out there for a bit on Lake MI, we were close enough to see the Mackinaw Bridge.

When we climbed back on the bike I asked Lori if she saw the Trip Odometer, She said Yea and chuckled,..So just for fun I hit the button to see what the miles on the bike were at that time,... 60,666.

We left,..

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s564/Darrin-GT/20140721_113031_zpscc66ccdb.jpg

Looks like a great trip. As for the number thing, it is what you make it. While 6 is a number often associated with the devil and evil while 7 is GODs perfect number, there are 66 books in the Bible. You believe what you want to, it still looks like a great trip.

Bill

Looks like a great trip. As for the number thing, it is what you make it. While 6 is a number often associated with the devil and evil while 7 is GODs perfect number, there are 66 books in the Bible. You believe what you want to, it still looks like a great trip.

Bill

Totally Agree, the Number has no affect on me, My God is way bigger than that!

It was an Awesome Trip, No Rain, moderate temps and Great People.

Wayyy cool Darrin, sounds like you folks had the perfect Yooper trip:cool10::cool10:! Beauty abounds up there for sure! Love the pic of the bikes at the ol Mystery Spot! You guys hit any of the color changing?

That 60,666 comment was kinda spooky reading...

Now if you would have said you pulled into Hell Mi and your speedo would have displayed the 60,666 and suddenly died displaying those numbers and four guys on Iron "horse" Harleys came riding up to help ya with the bike.... :no-no-no: Gettin carried away here:backinmyday:

Glad you folks had a great trip Darrin - THANKS FOR SHARING!

Puc

Long ago rolled on the edge of a small town up north. I think was MN, maybe WI. Not sure any more. Late in evening, light rain, not a soul in sight. Just one of those creep places that looked like a scene for a slasher movie.

Headlight flasher across the town marker sign as I was slowing down to stop for a break.

Sacred Heart

POP 666

First thought............Moving on :yikes:

Wayyy cool Darrin, sounds like you folks had the perfect Yooper trip:cool10::cool10:! Beauty abounds up there for sure! Love the pic of the bikes at the ol Mystery Spot! You guys hit any of the color changing?

That 60,666 comment was kinda spooky reading...

Now if you would have said you pulled into Hell Mi and your speedo would have displayed the 60,666 and suddenly died displaying those numbers and four guys on Iron "horse" Harleys came riding up to help ya with the bike.... :no-no-no: Gettin carried away here:backinmyday:

Glad you folks had a great trip Darrin - THANKS FOR SHARING!

Puc

LOL, Great post Puc, Yea it would have been pretty interesting if that happened in Hell, MI.

But really what are the chances that the Trip Odo would be at 66.6, the exact time the the Bike Odometer is 60,666,..? Kinda cool, no matter what number.

It was one of the best trips that we have taken, it was this summer so no fall colors, but beautiful non the less.

In fact I am gonna post a Music Video that my Bro in law made, but I will start another thread for that.

In fact I am gonna post a Music Video that my Bro in law made, but I will start another thread for that.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:,,,,,,:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Awesome. Pretty funny, we do that trip every year, weekend after Labor Day and we have the same bikes!

Two Harley's, one Goldwing and my Venture. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/08/28fe187f3f655b3e345819da00de82d2.jpg

Very Nice! Yea that is funny, Looks like one of the motels we stopped at also.

Our bikes were My Royal, Kevin's Midnight Venture, Mikes Goldwing and Todd's Roadstar.

Doing it again next year,..

My wife and I went up there several years ago on vacation. She grew up in Saginaw. We went to Mackinac Island, then up to the UP. That's some really beautiful country! Would love to do it on 2 wheels sometime!

2 wheels, Highly Recommended! :cool10: