IGNORED

Added some lights to my Hannigan

kensattitude

I was a bit disappoint with the tail lights on my conversion, so I gave it some thought about what kind of lights, size, and where to mount them so it wouldn't look like a pimp wagon but I can be seen. I started shopping and ended up with 2 new light sets on the front and 3 sets on the back. Thinking on pinstripes on the back end to break up the single color just a bit.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126852147@N03/

Edited by kensattitude

I've been looking into adding rear and side markers to my tour pack this winter. My idea was to get the Custom Dynamics LED strips and drill holes for each LED and epoxy seal them in place. The nice thing is they are dual intensity (run/brake) and you can get some models with 3" on each side of yellow for turn signals too.

If you don't mind me asking a few questions:

1. Where did you pick these up?

2. Are they single intensity "marker" lights or do you have any rigged for dual intensity?

I've been looking into adding rear and side markers to my tour pack this winter. My idea was to get the Custom Dynamics LED strips and drill holes for each LED and epoxy seal them in place. The nice thing is they are dual intensity (run/brake) and you can get some models with 3" on each side of yellow for turn signals too.

If you don't mind me asking a few questions:

1. Where did you pick these up?

2. Are they single intensity "marker" lights or do you have any rigged for dual intensity?

I picked up the lights on the sides of Tour Pack from Advanced Auto. They are not duel intensity, just piggy-backed to the wiring to the low side of the 3rd brake/tail light on the Tour Pack. I drilled a 1/4" hole in Tour Pack, inserted a 1/4" grommet and sealed it with black silicone from the inside to keep the water out.