IGNORED

Had to say goodbye.....

Freebird

Don and Eileen, I know how hard this was for you to decide. It really is painful, however I would find some comfort in knowing that poor Annie was saved by you. Annie had a wonderful life with you, when you think she was just abandoned and alone when you found her. She really was a wonderful dog.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=87181&stc=1&d=1411820253

Don't want to think about it right now but our cat will probably not be too far down the road. We have had him now for somewhere around 16 years. He was a stray that was found in Duncanville, TX under a lawn mower at a local Walmart. He couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 weeks old and was covered in grease, fleas and ticks. It will be a sad day and certainly not one that I look forward to. At this time, he appears healthy and happy.

Don and family, condolences on the loss of Annie.. That ol saying about a dog being man's best friend is so true and its meaning never speaks closer to the heart than upon their death.

RIP Annie and thank you for the devotion, love and companionship that you so unconditionally gave!

Puc

Sorry to hear of this Don, that brings back memories of the trip down to the Hub, Rose and mines first long trip on the bike, seeing you and Eileen "trying" to follow your GPS to the Hub, the great times we had down there (someone (B2Dad!) for the first time on their trike trying to handle the curves!), finding Annie and making her part of our group and Eileen driving back down there from your house just to pick her up!

I've also done the same with 2 of our German Shepards, both of us know how you feel :depressed:

Edited by Dano

Sorry for your loss.

She will truly be missed.

There is no stronger loyalty, than between a Good Natured dog, and, her family...

Annie knew where she fit in...

I'm quite sure she showed it to all of you, every day.

They are much smarter than people give them credit...