IGNORED

St. Jude Confirmation..........

DragonRider

I Just spoke to Martha at St. Jude and we are confirmed for Oct. 4, 2014. They wanted a count but I couldn't give her a firm count, but I told her 20 maybe more. And while we are there they will show us the wall where our Venturerider plaque is hanging. If you missed the post with all the info just follow this link, it will take you right to it. So, please come on out and help us help the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Hospital. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!!!/I]

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88306&highlight=Ride+jude

If you are going to St. Jude's on Oct 4th, we really need you to sign up on the calendar so we can get a firm head count.

Thank you very much!!! I was really hoping for more folks going since we get to see the Venturerider plaque that all of you worked so hard to get! All YOUR donations and participation in the auctions made this possible.

Thanks again everyone for helping us meet this goal. Personally, I can't wait to go this year. I am so excited!!!!

Patti

It's a great ride and an interesting tour. You really learn alot about this place.

and you will get to see the VR plaque finally on the wall! So excited!!!!

Lunch isn't bad either and it's a nice time of the year. Probably won't be very hot so that will be nice. I think I am missing the trike...just a little...

Regardless of what count I give them, they seem to do a great job of showing us around whether we have 10 people or 50 people, the main thing is we will be there with another good donation thanks to the great members we have here.

patti, there must be a curse on the calender. people avoid it like the plague. we that put on meets know the importance of a head count. in the case of st. jude the folks at the hospital would like to know how many to expect. :no-no-no:

If you really want to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, come on out and ride to Memphis to help us make our donation to the "Kids' of St. Jude. No cost to come unless you want to make a donation and you will get either a T shirt, Pin, or hat for your efforts and get to see what St. Jude is all about. We have a core group that goes every year and a few newbies always show up, but we would really like to set a record with members this year. If you dont want to ride you can come in your cage, several always do. Its a great time for a great cause and this year we will get to see our plaque honoring our fallen members.

"Its all about the "Kids"

Edited by DragonRider