IGNORED

PIP is only avery short time away

Bubber

I don't want to create work for anyone that is supposed to be having a good time. But, do you think there would be time/ desire to hookup the driving light kit? It supposed to be a big job and has me kinda spooked as I don't really know what end of a screwdriver to use...

Russ if you could let me know If its too big a job or not, Ill leave it at home and get it installed if its too much to do for a fun weekend

Brian

BRING IT !! I'M SURE THAT SOMEONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT!!:thumbsup2:

I don't want to create work for anyone that is supposed to be having a good time. But, do you think there would be time/ desire to hookup the driving light kit? It supposed to be a big job and has me kinda spooked as I don't really know what end of a screwdriver to use...

Russ if you could let me know If its too big a job or not, Ill leave it at home and get it installed if its too much to do for a fun weekend

Brian

BRING IT !! I'M SURE THAT SOMEONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT!!:thumbsup2:

There just has to be a BFH in that tool shed somewhere.......

Brian

Not a problem Brian. That is part of what the PIP is all about. Just bring the kit with you and we will get em installed.

Anyone know which end of the bike these lights go on??????

Just checked the weather map. There is a line of thunder storms from Brandon over to Bemidji.

Guess Rick (Sarges46) must be on his way to the PIP Pig Roast....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarge gives the words storm chaser a whole new meaning! Is there such a thing as storm follower? Storm being followed?

Just a guy with really good luck. NOT!

Must be all that 64 he drinks.:stirthepot:

RICK & MARLYNN WAS GOING TO BE HERE TODAY, BUT ITS ALMOST 9 PM, MAYBE THEY HOLED UP SOMEPLACE.. I WOULD!!:thumbsup2:

Look on the map for a monsoon and you will find Rick. :missingtooth:

Put him right next to the rooster will ya Gary :banana::banana::banana: