IGNORED

Clyde is ready for the NY rally

steamer

Clyde is ready to ride. Clyde will be heading out for the NY rally Saturday morning. Better late then never. Clyde says if you want to beat him as the best mascot, then you better bring your "A" game. Clyde says he is one BAD A$$ BIKER! So bring it on! :moon:

Dave, obviously Cathy doesn't come on to this site........ I don't really think your that brave.......:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

You are a WISE man! Mike my friend.........:missingtooth:

Hey sorry I missed you, last Saturday. My PM's were backed up and I got 5 come through at once late Friday night. Didn't seem like much of a chance to set something up. The way it rained I don't think it would have been much of a fun ride anyway.

This is beginning to sound like an old biker movie that I watched a long long time ago... One of their,, ummm,, "mascots" got insulted by a different biker group and a fight broke out.. As the winners of the fight became obvious, the losers tried to escape but couldnt cause they were riding slower bikes.. The winners chased em down and beat em up some more.. In the end, they all sat around a camp fire, licked their wounds and the guys with the slower bikes got teased pretty bad...

So, what if anything did I learn from this?

1st: If your gonna ride with a really cool "mascot" its best that you ride a 1st Gen Venture cause,,, well I dont really have to explain that cause everyone on this site knows the answer to that:stirthepot::backinmyday:

2nd: even if your not carring a really cool "mascot" its still best to ride a 1st Gen cause there still seems to be a lot of crazy people out there and being able to outrun them is always more fun than fighting! AND, at the end of the day, its always more fun to be the teaser than the slow poke who is licking his wounds, missed out on the ice cream AND getting teased for being slower..

There,, that should give you people something to think about as you travel to the Rally and probably get me kicked off VR:rotf:Nahhhh,, Don wouldnt do that,, he knows I like Harleys:cool10::bighug: