IGNORED

First pictures of new conversion.

kensattitude

Was at Hannigan Motorsports in Murray, KY for a day in a half. Wanted to see how it was done. That and I was dying to see it, completed or not. Brad estimated it would be done by noon Friday. At 4pm it came flying around the corner of the building going for a shake down ride by my mechanic Brad. My Granddaughter Ali (just turned 9) was my partner in this adventure and took all of the first pictures. She was more excited than I was. I have owned the Venture for 3 years it was known as Papaw's motorcycle and the first time she saw it she named it "Olivia". So, I guess it has a name now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/117633544686028983362/September7201402

(Either Flickr or I is not the brightest crayon in the box, so I am giving Google a try)

Pictures on this link, for some reason, goes both ways. Arrow to the left is pictures at my house. The dark haired girl is Ali, the light haired girl is Taylor. They are two of my grandkids and are just as ornery as they are cute.

Edited by kensattitude
dead link for flickr

OUTSTANDING!! :thumbsup::clap2:You tell that Granddaughter of yours ol Puc said he would hire her as a Photographer ANYTIME!! Da kids got talent!

Oh yea,,, and :thumbsup::clap2: on that GORGEOUS trike too - flat out BEAUTIFUL!!

Gotta say, I also LOVE the name, Olivia - real classy!!

Puc

Wow! She sure is Purdy!

I just got mine in June and I sure wish I had taken it to the Hannigan factory to have the conversion done! Mine has been to the dealer, (75 miles away), several times for him to attempt to fix issues. I can still ride mine, but am constantly looking for something else to go wrong. So I went from a 'bullet proof' Venture that has taken me to 37 states without issues to a Venture / Hannigan that continues to have issues. - yes I am frustrated. The dealer has been TRYING and pleasant about it, but it sure wish that I had it done at Hannigan.

I am confident that yours will be GREAT and you will love it as much as the rest!

Congrats!!!