IGNORED

Guntersville Sunday check in July 27, 2014

Venture n Dixie

Well this should satisfy those who had been asking for some photos! I think the bar has been raised for video on this forum no doubt. Slick graphics, Nice zooms and pans, good composition, killer drone, Whoa! The Puckster is going to have to up his game now! Puc does however have the commentary category covered.:stirthepot:

From the east side of the mitten.

It's a phantom 2 vision. Wish we could video the whole week but I've got to work. The way today went I might not make it to Barbers tomorrow. Steven is working too so no drone tomorrow. Sorry! Now if someone wants to help restore my 83, we'll definitely pull the cameras out for that!:whistling:

Well this should satisfy those who had been asking for some photos! I think the bar has been raised for video on this forum no doubt. Slick graphics, Nice zooms and pans, good composition, killer drone, Whoa! The Puckster is going to have to up his game now! Puc does however have the commentary category covered.:stirthepot:

From the east side of the mitten.

Ahhhh,, aint no way aint no how ol Puckster could compete with this one! My old bent up fingers could NEVER operate a fangdangled flyin camera like that!! Matter of fact, I just found out where the ~~~~~~~~~'s are at on my keyboard and THAT took a bit of learning for this ol feller!:backinmyday:

It's a phantom 2 vision. Wish we could video the whole week but I've got to work. The way today went I might not make it to Barbers tomorrow. Steven is working too so no drone tomorrow. Sorry! Now if someone wants to help restore my 83, we'll definitely pull the cameras out for that!:whistling:

WOW VnD!! Absolutely beautiful production! Wish I coulda got there in time to just watch your son operate the camera! THANK YOU for this special treat and be sure and tell Steven THANKS too!

AMAZING VIDEO!!:dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::clap2:

Puc