IGNORED

2015 Indian Roadmaster

rickardracing

I dont need a bike with 180 cid motor. If it will run 80-90 mph and get you out in traffic and up the mountain I'm good. If you have to have the biggest baddest motor you need a Boss hoss. I saw one of those with a 572 ci motor in it.

The CCT while has sort of angular lines on the edges, the bags still have the rounded "classic" styling. I will give you the Vision has to "grow" on you. since the GW went with all the plastic filler stuff I have not been a fan.

Sheesh, all I said was that it was fast. If you don't like Indian, that is OK with me. Buy what you like. Victory is a great line.

For me I will stay with my "Sylvester" till death or total separate us.

:farmer:

The RSV is and has been a good bike. For the type of bike it is (touring) I think a guy would be hard pressed to find one that would say merge onto the freeway quicker and less effort. GW might beat it and then would sound like a space shuttle as it woshed by.

The RSV is and has been a good bike. For the type of bike it is (touring) I think a guy would be hard pressed to find one that would say merge onto the freeway quicker and less effort. GW might beat it and then would sound like a space shuttle as it woshed by.

heh ... call me "hard pressed" then LOL

Here's another review I read today. Don't like what they're saying about the RBW (ride by wire) feature shutting down if the brakes are applied at the same time. As in making a U turn or some other maneuver requiring rear braking while applying the throttle.

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/indian/2015-indian-roadmaster-first-ride-review.html?utm_source=mo07312014&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly

I have an 07 Venture which I love to ride and the price was right with 7000 miles on it 2 yrs ago! But I did take a chieftan for a ride this spring and was extremely impressed!! If I win the lottery I would keep the venture and buy a roadmaster!! Just sayin