IGNORED

Anyone in central VA want to ride tomorrow????????

nkbjones

I took the day off tommorow:cool10: and it is spposed to be in the mid 70's:thumbsup2:. I was planning on riding to Williamsburg or Fredericksburg tommorow. Anyone interested in riding along or meeting up to ride for a little while?

Just because I don't live in central VA, I'm not asked if I want to ride? What gives?

Oh well, couldn't go anyway we are switching from snow to mud. Have fun.:D

OK,OK, OK.....you can ride along also.............. if your 1st gen can make it down I95:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Would love to but Gotta get some work done. If you ride this way give me a call I'll need to take a lunch break.. If you stop by BDL tell him about the meet and eat in april.

I sent squidley a PM to see if he can send out a PM to all VA members to inform them about the M&E. He is checking on it.

Would love to but Gotta get some work done. If you ride this way give me a call I'll need to take a lunch break.. If you stop by BDL tell him about the meet and eat in april.

I sent squidley a PM to see if he can send out a PM to all VA members to inform them about the M&E. He is checking on it.

If we head your way I'll give you a call and will definately be stopping in at BDL. If we head to Williamsburg I'm going to stop in for lunch at Backfins.