IGNORED

Xtra xtra,, read all about it, VentureWest survival techniques finally proven!

cowpuc

WOW, REALLY REALLY,, WOW!

we did it that Tippy and I! After hours of debate while camping near Sonora Pass a couple weeks ago about just how much we thought we could trust those west coast gangstas, Tippy convinced me that we should go.. I had read somewhere that batterys, seats, footpegs, tires and even half eaten plates of french fries with gravey were known to disappear during this Venturewest thingy so I was very very nervous about attending such a questionable activity..

well,, it turns out that only part of those rumors are true!

First off, about the only thing in danger at said event would be a persons sanity and definitly fries and gravey!

Anyway,, back to survival techniques.... bluntly,, truthfully,,,,,, honestly,,,, camp with BikerJohn (aka HERO), the Shuttlebugs (that will be Mr. and Mrs. Shuttlebug to you), CMCoffey (aka Tech Sargent Coffey to some, but he did answer to COFF too) Tippy and myself and you probably will survive...

Its that easy..

We are safe and out of danger from corruption, starvation, foul biker smells, over eating malities, fatique from sorting truth from half truth, teaching others proper etiquette, learning how to speak Canadian and surprizingly enough,, pretty much intact!

Looks like camping near Bend Oregon is in order for two of us tonight.. WOW,,, WHAT RALLY!

PUC

20140620_143400.jpg

20140621_122826.jpg

20140620_095142.jpg

Look what Bob brought for ya! I drove 30 miles round trip to chase down a sharpie so he could sign it. I am sure there were other's closer, but Exodus wanted to go play a little

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j169/coffeyR6/1DAE29DF-9009-4ED0-843B-E2E8DC057522.jpg

Wow coff,, THAT is awesome! It was anhonor to meet bob, the state park host. Anyone passing thru the dalles area on a motorcycle and looking for a place to bivouac could not findaa more bike friendly host to bump into, take it to the bank!

THANK YOU Sarge for doing that! Any chance you could put, from exodus to tweeks, on the bottom? She, tweeks, fell in love with exodus during nice easy ride to mt. St. Helens and misses him greatly! I KNOW it would settle her heart greatly! Oh yea, tweeks also wants to know if exoduses front fender is healing ok after getting those stitches?

found the most gorgeous nation forest to camp in last night, in Sunrise oregon! Bout 2 miles in, DEAD quiet and the smell of ponderosa pine FILLED the tent, good thing too cause forgot to shower before I left.., WOW did we sleep!

Safe, dry, warm and fun traveling to you coff and to ALL our friends traveling home from the rally!

Oh yea, HEY VENTUREFAR, TAKE A LOOK AT WHERE THE WHIP ENDED UP! had it up front and tippy complained bout it slapping her leg.. I kinda wonder though,, ask Sargent coffey what tips rain gera says on it, after you hear about that you will realize the REAL reason why the WHIP is now in its permanent location on Tweeks! Thanks again Neil, PERFECT!

PUC N TIP!

20140622_110656.jpg

Edited by cowpuc

Great pictures - Puc - was fun meeting you and Tippy - thanks for adding a spark to the event! :doh::rotfl:

Thanks for the compliment on my picture takin skills there king vic! Didnt really see the need for any spark to get that bunch lit, wow what an awesome group! Just got in from riding over near the coast on way back to sac. Tip got a call from her sister, her dad was in this little town called nicholous so we ripped over and spent a nite n day him on way in. Got bad directions n ran tweeks out of gas, had a quart left in spare n made it to station, phew!

all good though cause I needed to finish out seeing outvfar a new metzler 880 would go.. time for anoother tire, new full bore is here waiting!

keep your fingers out of other peoples gravey and I hope to ride again with you soon brother. Thanks again for all your hard work!

A man could get use to thisvwarm, dry cali weather reeeeeal easy!

puc

Thanks for the great shots Puc. Glad you all had a good time at Venture West in The Dalles.

Nice to see Vic again :thumbsup2:

Your more than welcome annie! Indeed, that King Vic, Lone Eagle is an amazing person! We had soooo much fun with him,, what a guy.. he led a bunch of us on a wild goose chase up to mt hood where people were snow sking! And showed us this old lodge called timberline,, really really neat place built many years ago.. it was beautiful up there.. vic an his new harley looked really neat with a bunch of yammies trailing behind LOL. goodthing we didnt bump into any hard core hd guys or we might have had to defend our king or something!

annie,, an interesting side note on the rally and my Austrailian sticker. Almost everytime we stop I get people staring at the stickers on tweeks from the places we have been.. most of the time I get questions asking if we have been to your homeland and that leads into a discussion about my family down under..

I noticed right away that NOT ONE PERSON ade that comment,, instead it was always something like,, awe I miss Aussie Annie and Quickstep or WOW, you got a sticker from Annie or I cannot wait to meet those guys!

no confusion with that bunch!

got LOTS of great pics of the man but not on this tablet, gonna be an interesting ride report coming up this winter with a bunch of pic an vids that you might wanna watch for.. I know some of these hammerheads on the site get bored with these tales but you and a few others are like me,, cant get enough of the stuff!

good ta hear from ya sista, tell that likeable chap your married to HOWDY for me!

Your friend

puc

Absolutley positively PERFECT tech sargent coffey! I really appreciate the effort! That trip across nellis, aka area 51 was unreal! Thank you for having my back on the stickers Chris, both the nellis and the campground!

Gotta run,, headed for bodego bay to breath some ocean air.......

puc

Better bring extra tent pegs for tweeks as well Windy and sandy. Head out to the state campground with a day pass and you can climb the rocks to see sea urchins, star fish, seal the clam chowder bread bowls are awesome too. Usually take my sleeping bag and chair out on the beach before dawn and watch the sunrise (if I haven't fallen back asleep. Usually wake up to the sound of the waves, sea gulls overhead calling out for breakfast and my kids shouting "DAD WHERE ARE YOU!!! Enjoy!