IGNORED

BikerJohn, guestion about that extention cord you loaned me...

cowpuc

Hi buddy!

hey,, that extention cord you loaned me to keep the bike battery charged up onour way to squidleys swas a life saver..

worked so good that tippy suggested I try using it for repelling at the grand canyon today.. it worked pretty good but is now a couple feet longer because of my weight... hope your not to mad at me brother...

puc

ps,, love you guys

ps, ps,, thanks again for everything

nice trip you 2 are doing.

but what is up with you on a Yamaha venture

and wearing a Harley hat?

it is ok I ride a Honda shadow. and I have a venture guarding bell.

but I do wear Honda shadow t shirts

and a American flag hat

guess that could be a problem?

a jap bike and a American flag hat?

I do wear red white and blue socks sometimes too.:whistling:

I really appreciate you keeping us informed of your trip as you go. I really enjoy the photos! Keep riding safely and enjoy!

When we stayed in Page, AZ for one night Memorial Day weekend, we paid over $200 for a room in an old Holiday Inn! Sounds like camping behind the abandoned motel is the way to travel!!

I really appreciate you keeping us informed of your trip as you go. I really enjoy the photos! Keep riding safely and enjoy!

When we stayed in Page, AZ for one night Memorial Day weekend, we paid over $200 for a room in an old Holiday Inn! Sounds like camping behind the abandoned motel is the way to travel!!

Plus,,,, I sleep better knowing no one is gonna mess withTweeks!

Hey Puc!! I am a expert at making long cords short!! :whistling:If you need some tips I can offer instructions on how to shorten them quickly!!! :stirthepot:Electric pruning shears are a great help!! Lawnmower great substitute if shears not handy...... I have a collection of short ones!!!:duck:

Hey Puc!! I am a expert at making long cords short!! :whistling:If you need some tips I can offer instructions on how to shorten them quickly!!! :stirthepot:Electric pruning shears are a great help!! Lawnmower great substitute if shears not handy...... I have a collection of short ones!!!:duck:

Woe woe woe,,, lets not be talkin bout snippin no cords while ol pucs off the side of the grand canyon on it.....