IGNORED

windshield poll

EasyRider

There are soooo many windshield posts and comments that it seems hard to sort out But I do need another windshield before The Dalles Venture West trip.

Could someone post a poll between Clearview and F4 :confused24:

Riding two up

Wife does not like sticking her head out the window of the car at 60mph so a Baggershield is out :no-no-no:

I can only recommend the Clearview as I have no experience with others (except the OEM).

I'm 6'2" and I see just over the top. It is installed on my '09 Venture Hannigan trike. It is the vented model. JFI I personally don't see much use for the vent but others seem to like it. I do like that it is a couple of inches wider on each side and provides just a little extra wind protection due to that. I don't have a problem with wind buffeting and my wife has never complained (5'5") and trust me, she would if it were a problem. :whistling:

I second Clearview XL or Extra tall. I did go with tinted version and preinstalled vent. Vent is something must. Make huge difference in summer days directing air in to face or chest. Craftsmanship of clearview is flawless. Strongly recommended.

Never have chance to use F4 so I can't give you any advice.

There are soooo many windshield posts and comments that it seems hard to sort out But I do need another windshield before The Dalles Venture West trip.

Could someone post a poll between Clearview and F4 :confused24:

Riding two up

Wife does not like sticking her head out the window of the car at 60mph so a Baggershield is out :no-no-no:

I got the baggershield 2 piece, I use just the lower for 1 up and the upper part for 2 up, it's the same height as stock, just wider (with both pieces on)

I had an F4 and liked it a lot. I had the vent but really couldn't see that it did much. It is nice that you can clean it with regular window cleaner and it is very scratch resistant. Windex and paper towels is what they recommend.

F4 tall / wide. Had it for 4 years and still looks like the day I put it on. Over 30,000 miles with the tall. I also have a short tinted one from F4 with over 10,000 miles I use when solo riding. Also very good people to work with and I believe they are the best.

I've had two of each on two different bikes. Both are of good quality. One of the Clearview's I had was the tinted and vent which helped with sun glare and headlights at night.

The last two shields I've used which includes the current one are F-4's. I love that they're more scratch resistant and very clear looking through them. No tinted shield now but I still use the vent which I also like for that bit of extra air.

Oh yea all were extra tall models. I prefer the F-4 but you can't go wrong with either choice. :thumbsup2:

Larry