IGNORED

Bad news, basement flooding continues, B2Mom/Dad's party appears off for us...

cowpuc

He will have room....this trip. Taking the van and towing the bike. Bad part is the cat wants to go too and there's just no room for her this trip.

Leave da make up and take the poor kitty,,,, I KNOW they LOVE fish,, and probably frog legs too:rotf:

Leave it to a woman to have to pack all the "crap".....:duck:

I was just looking, I could almost walk from my house to ol Pucs house, to go for a swim in his new pool.....:duck:

You betcha Fool,,, strap on a good pair of waders and walk on over,,, seems how I spent the big bucks and put our pool INDOORS we can swim and not have to worry about those few snowflakes I swear you sent me last night :rotf:

Are you kidding? They can't even get Tennessee & Georgia to agree to share water.

GOOD POINT MONTY!! We rode the "Loneliest Highway In America" (Hwy 50 from Salinas UT to Tahoe), when we crossed into Nevada from Utah and headed down to Grand Basin NP there were HUGE signs everywhere about other States not being willing to share their water,, goverment stealing it and all that.... That pipeline idea would never fly,,,,, guess its each man for himself these days:confused24:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you believe I have the weirdest cat ever? She loves steak and chicken but will turn up her nose at fish. When we moved in with the roomie I warned him about Shadow being a food stealer. He left some steaks thawing in the kitchen sink one day, she decided she needed a snack and opened the pkg and took one, carried it all the way to her food bowl before realizing it was too big (she likes her meat chopped up) to eat. Needless to say the steak found a home in the trash and I had to grab another one from the store.

Taking her would be bad, at 12 yrs old she's still a tiny cat of 7lbs. and with no tail, (she's a bobtail) there's nothing to grab lol. My luck, with all the people she'd just freak out and run.

You betcha Fool,,, strap on a good pair of waders and walk on over,,, seems how I spent the big bucks and put our pool INDOORS we can swim and not have to worry about those few snowflakes I swear you sent me last night :rotf:

Who Me???/:snow2::snow2::rasberry:

I am only about 4 miles from the ferry dock and then another few from the dock to your house.

Leave da make up and take the poor kitty,,,, I KNOW they LOVE fish,, and probably frog legs too:rotf:

GOOD POINT MONTY!! We rode the "Loneliest Highway In America" (Hwy 50 from Salinas UT to Tahoe), when we crossed into Nevada from Utah and headed down to Grand Basin NP there were HUGE signs everywhere about other States not being willing to share their water,, goverment stealing it and all that.... That pipeline idea would never fly,,,,, guess its each man for himself these days:confused24:

Like I reported on an earlier thread..... "The world would be a much better place to live if more people listened to what I had to say." :12101:

Who Me???/:snow2::snow2::rasberry:

I am only about 4 miles from the ferry dock and then another few from the dock to your house.

Grab ur snorkle and fins too will ya Jeff,,, I think this little Kawi I been workin on is flooded out. I dropped the 10mm socket I need to remove the carb and it rolled into the bottom of the pool:rotf:

I WOULD LOVE TO TOSS MY OLD WAR BIKE ON THE FERRY AND TAKE IT "HOME" TO THE HARLEY MUSEUM FOR A RIDE WITH YA BRO!!!:backinmyday:

Would love to have you come over some time.

I'll bet Haley would love to see your old war bike at the museum.

Just let me know when you want to come over. I have not been to the hardly museum yet.

With some pre planning, I can even take you out and show you how to poke holes in the sky ....:scared:

Would love to have you come over some time.

I'll bet Haley would love to see your old war bike at the museum.

Just let me know when you want to come over. I have not been to the hardly museum yet.

With some pre planning, I can even take you out and show you how to poke holes in the sky ....:scared:

So how is the new indoor pool coming along.

I sent you some sunshine.........:whistling::bluesbrother::301:

Still :scubadive: Jeff,, if this keeps up I wont even have to launch my little 12' boat to take the wife:fishin:..

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE :301:today,, and oh,, another giant THANKS for the warmer :225: your sending tomorrow!! Our Baldwin Blessing Of The Bikes is tomorrow and if this keeps up,, I may take the old bike and go show off some!! :cool10: