IGNORED

I hate my cable and internet provider because

Dragonslayer

I have bright house which used to be TW. I wish I could have a car as reliable as my cable internet has been. Having heard the horror stories about what happens with the also ran cable/internet providers, I'll stick. People jump to save $$ and find that they end up spying as much or more when they write the check and don't get the service they were promised

I am with Comcast and the internet is pretty good, but unfortunately most of the TV is crap. I don't have the premium channels, but still have a half dozen or so movie channels and this is costing me $99 a month. The problem is they show the same thing over and over again. They have shown the Rocky movies at least 20 times in the last month. I am a bad channel surfer and it frustrates me to go thru 50 channels and there is nothing to watch.

I am also NOT a fan of reality TV and just can not get into stuff like two naked people walking thru the woods knowing they have a camera crew right behind them. It makes me wonder if the cameras crew is naked too? :backinmyday:

RandyA

I am a bad channel surfer and it frustrates me to go thru 50 channels and there is nothing to watch.

This is why I switched to broadcast TV. It only takes me 3 minutes to figure out there is nothing to watch.