IGNORED

Forgive me I'm a bad VR Member

bryan52577

Well I read all the time on here how VR members always, or should I say must stop at Dairy Queens. :IChuh: Well, the one here in Oskaloosa CLOSED :yikes:. :bawling:So I guess I didn't spend as much time there as I should have. :mo money: I did have ice cream many times, but at other locations as our DQ was not very good. :yikes::thumbdown:

So, if you can forgive me for our DQ closing it would mean a lot to me. :sign13: :8:

Thank you,

Bryan

Wellllll, I for one VR member will forgive you Bryan but I am sure there are folks out there who won't..:stirthepot: I am one of the easier going of the bunch :178: who, like you, really dont care where my ice cream comes from.. When touring and the need arises I sometimes just stop at a store, buy a half gallon of moose tracks and have a parking lot party :ice_awesome-vi46644,, no spoon, no napkins - just me and a melting carton of ICE CREAM.. :cool10: Sure its not proper but hey,, I never did catch on to that "pinkys out" routine anyway.. :Laugh: and I have found that eating ice cream with my fingers is a great way to remove grime from them after an oil change:12101:

Your forgiven :thumbsup2:

Puc

I went through Osky today and asked someone about it closing and they did say it was all your fault........

Awww c'mon padre' you can give him a little forgiveness can't cha?

It's ok Bryan, they got great ice cream at the rootbeer stand!

Wellllll, I for one VR member will forgive you Bryan but I am sure there are folks out there who won't..:stirthepot: I am one of the easier going of the bunch :178: who, like you, really dont care where my ice cream comes from.. When touring and the need arises I sometimes just stop at a store, buy a half gallon of moose tracks and have a parking lot party :ice_awesome-vi46644,, no spoon, no napkins - just me and a melting carton of ICE CREAM.. :cool10: Sure its not proper but hey,, I never did catch on to that "pinkys out" routine anyway.. :Laugh: and I have found that eating ice cream with my fingers is a great way to remove grime from them after an oil change:12101:

Your forgiven :thumbsup2:

Puc

Puc, you just have a way of telling a story that makes me feel like I am right there beside you, and sometimes I have visions I cannot get rid of, no matter how hard I try.:whistling:

RandyA

Awww c'mon padre' you can give him a little forgiveness can't cha?

It's ok Bryan, they got great ice cream at the rootbeer stand!

Yeah, I can forgive him but they still said it was all his fault! At least he is willing to take responsibility. He will just have to ride up here so I can buy him a Dilly Bar!

Thanks for the forgivness! :thumbsup2: And Mark, it gets a bit warmer and I may take you up on that dilly bar! :sign woo hoo: And if you were in Oskaloosa why didn't you say HI? :think:

Mike, thanks for sticking up for me buddy! :innocent-emoticon:

Bryan

I was close, I was in Pella! Does that count?

Well I read all the time on here how VR members always, or should I say must stop at Dairy Queens. :IChuh: Well, the one here in Oskaloosa CLOSED :yikes:. :bawling:So I guess I didn't spend as much time there as I should have. :mo money: I did have ice cream many times, but at other locations as our DQ was not very good. :yikes::thumbdown:

So, if you can forgive me for our DQ closing it would mean a lot to me. :sign13: :8:

Thank you,

Bryan

Damn it man! Now Obummer is gonna have to bail them out with a billion $ stimulus!