IGNORED

Long Winter make people do stupid things

Just-Jack

Such as getting on this Harley.I was not there to witness this bad situation but thank goodness my daughter brought the camera to witness this awful event. The weather is starting to get warmer and I know that a lot of us are just itching to get out there to do some riding...this is what my husband does when he is not surpevised......[ATTACH]15933[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15934[/ATTACH] THis is another reason why he dont go out and play that often at my brother in laws house with out the watchiful eye of momma

Jessie

Guest Popeye

If streets are dry....where is problem? Poor Jack.

From what I've seen on the weather channel.......streets ain't dry.

Looks to me like he was thinking: Now why would anyone want to ride this, when the could be riding a VENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sat on one one time, a Sportster, and wondered the same thing. Dang seat felt like nothing more than a brick covered in leather. I guess they help keep companies like Corbin in business. :rotf:

Looks to me like he was thinking: Now why would anyone want to ride this, when the could be riding a VENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He says that he was thinking about his venture when he was on it and how would we take another trip when last year he (brother in law) asked us to change our pipes for our road trip to mississippi.:think:

Guest Popeye
Don't look bad but that floor under it tells a tale!!

I wasn't going to say anything about that, but it sure brought back memories of my Harleys.

Sounds like somone has a whining wife. He should be so lucky to take the harley out for a ride. He'd love it!

I have 3 yamahas now, also have had 3 harleys, loved them.

Hey, like I always say: THE BEST BIKE IS THE BIKE YOU LIKE!

Gotta love em all.

Steve

i can tell you this it felt good to be on a scoot cant wait till the @#$## roads dry out but in closing harleys r little bikes lol im not the smallest guy but my brother in law is 5 11 and 350# and i felt like i was almost on a bicycle compared to black jack

ill taks my 2nd gen or even my old 1st any day over a harley

jack

ps as for being unsupervised...... thats when i have the most fun. shhhhhhhh lol:innocent: