IGNORED

Yamaha most reliable

steamer

"""BMW motorcycles were even less reliable than Harley-Davidsons with about one in three owners reporting problems in the previous four years. Only about one in ten :bowdown:Yamaha owners :bowdown:experienced issues during that time, followed closely Kawasaki and Honda.

Despite the higher number of problems, Harley and BMW owners were among the most satisfied with their bikes. When asked whether, considering everything, they would buy their bike again if they had to do it over, 75 percent of Harley owners said definitely yes, closely followed by 74 percent of BMW owners and 72 percent of Honda owners. By contrast, only 63 and 60 percent :confused24:of Yamaha and Kawasaki owners, respectively, were as emphatic in this subjective measure."""

You sure bring up an interesting subject Steamer!! We bikers play by a different set of rules for sure!!

Another example that made me scratch my head..

Couple years ago I was standing in an HD Shop, admiring the bikes and noticed a Street Glide sitting next to an Electra Glide Classic. The bikes were exactly the same price. Salesmen tells me they are exactly the same bike (engine, frame..) with the only difference being the Electra had the tour pac, radio, extra trimmings.. I said, that dont make sense, why would someone pay the same price for a bike without all the extra's when ya could just unbolt the extras if you didnt want em... He said the Street Glide outsold the Electra 10 to 1!!!!

Another interesting point is if you go to Ebay and look at the difference in the numbers of HD's for sale compared to any of the other brands,,, it IS staggering!!! Sure shows which brand is the most popular despite any difference in reliability...

Personally,, I :bighug:em all...:backinmyday: