IGNORED

Pillow Top or Corbin??

Yammer Dan

I haven't set this one to me yet. I usually take a little trip with a few tools and several stops to adjust bars, pegs and whatever. Bars don't adjust on this one. Boards don't adjust. Just Highway Pegs?? 1st Gen wins again!!:stirthepot:

INTERESTING POINT DAN!!!! I KNOW I am SPOILED by the adjustability of the bars on the 1st gens too!!!

Once years ago, when adjusting a set I got to fooling around and twisted one side way up on the grip bar adjust and way out on the riser - rode it to a party like that.. Had all my buddys believing I had gotten in a bad accident on the way to the party - they all bought my drinks for medicinal purposes... Next morning, after sobering up, they were not happy when I showed em what I had done. Fools made me buy for a month after that..:stickpoke:

With these 1st Gens getting older and older I know I am going to end up with a 2nd Gen like you did (well not exactly - be pretty hard to find another one done up like yours:clap2:) BUT I too am gonna miss these awesome adjustable bars... :happy34:

Bars are adjustable on 1st Gen. Footrests are adjustable. I'm not knocking the 2nd Gen so much I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of great miles out of it but the 1st Gen was just so far ahead if they would have just continued and added improvements to it?? Nothing that hasn't been said before and once I get that thing on the road I may fall in love all over again. Its just winter and the ground is WHITE!!!