IGNORED

Chat...

bongobobny

That is odd, ours is yellow at least by our bushes.

Sorry that you are bored. Get on a sled and go for a ride.

Yama Mama

I'm bored to, my PS3 died, now I have nothing to do!! :crying: And the wife suggested I vacuum the basement!!!! I like it the way its Thank YOU!!!!!!:stickpoke:

Hello Guys,

Sorry you all are bored. Just a hint, never let your wife know you are bored. Bad mistake. May be carry a clip board around the house and act like you are checking off things. Oh may be a tape measure too. Every now and then say, Hmmmmmmm. That will keep her guessing, but she will not think you are bored.

Good luck. Let me know how it works out for you.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=81967&stc=1&d=1391820780attachment.php?attachmentid=81968&stc=1&d=1391820839

When bored at home act like you are sick!!!! :whistling: Wife will then dolt on you and tell you to put your feet up and relax AND do what ever you want if it helps you feel better and takes your mind off of your illness! Works for me every time.

Example "Honey my bones are aching and I'm stiff all over and I can barely move, must be a storm coming". OR "Honey my sinuses are kill me I can hardly breath and I feel so miserable!!!!" That one usually gets me out of everything she had in mind for me to do! Also I get unlimited PS3 time!!!!!!!! :dancefool:

Hello Guys,

Sorry you all are bored. Just a hint, never let your wife know you are bored. Bad mistake. May be carry a clip board around the house and act like you are checking off things. Oh may be a tape measure too. Every now and then say, Hmmmmmmm. That will keep her guessing, but she will not think you are bored.

Good luck. Let me know how it works out for you.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=81967&stc=1&d=1391820780attachment.php?attachmentid=81968&stc=1&d=1391820839

Very funny! Love the clipboard idea. :clap2: