IGNORED

UPDATE: Trailer Home

RoadKill

Thought I would let you know I got my trailer home yesterday 6x12 Haulmark. My 04 Olds Bravada pulled it like a dream. Plenty of power and I got 15 MPG while towing the 100 miles home.

I bet I don't get stuck in an IL winter next year! :cool10: Kbran, you better get ready next winter. I might be heading your way.

15mpg is pretty good. When I pull my 6x12 Wells Cargo with my F250 Diesel, milage goes to hell in a hand basket. I usually get 15-16 on the highway and it'll drop into the 11-12 range. It's a tandem and loaded to the max, but I think it's still wind resistence that does the most damage.:detective:

but I think it's still wind resistence that does the most damage.:detective:

I agree. I am sure it will be worse at times. It was pretty much no wind yesterday. I've got a little clean up to do on it. But I'm very happy.

Really surprised me that this Bravada has a 5500 lb towing capacity. 265hp, and 265 ft lbs tourqe. It will be interesting to see how it feels when the bike is in there.

Jay

Thought I would let you know I got my trailer home yesterday 6x12 Haulmark. My 04 Olds Bravada pulled it like a dream. Plenty of power and I got 15 MPG while towing the 100 miles home.

I bet I don't get stuck in an IL winter next year! :cool10: Kbran, you better get ready next winter. I might be heading your way.

Come on down. Be glad to have you.:thumbsup2: