IGNORED

A few more hours...............

DragonRider

I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am tomorrow, Friday the 13th, for surgery on my neck. Hopefully all will go well and when I wake up the pain will be gone. Charlene will be updating my status after it is over, I dont think I will be cognizant enough to type let alone put together a post that could be understood, as I will be self medicating after the surgery................:thumbsup:,Dont know how long I will be in, but I do know I will be out on short term disability for 6-8 weeks.

On a side note, Charlene found out today she needs a knee replacement and she is not to happy about that.. So looks like our surgery list is getting longer instead of shorter. 2 more for her and 1 more for me. Getting old really sucks..........:bang head::bang head:

I dont think I will be cognizant enough to type let alone put together a post that could be understood, as I will be self medicating after the surgery................:thumbsup:,Dont know how long I will be in, but I do know I will be out on short term disability for 6-8 weeks.

.........:bang head::bang head:

And how would that be different from ALL the rest of your post??? :think:

Here's to a speedy recovery!!!! :group cheers:

Trying........,,,:starz:

Lewis, lewis, lewis,,,, this mr. morphine,, your new buddy,,, lewis your not really on your motorcycle lewis and thats not the throttle your squeezing and twisting,, lewis - charlene's fingers are turning purple so you have to relax........

WELCOME BACK DRAGONRIDER!!!! Been praying for ya!! Heal fast and fully..

Puc