IGNORED

Suspect PHONE SCAM Alert

Black Owl

The scams never end. I came into the office last monday and had a message from the IRS to please call them immediately and the indian, I mean person that called, said "Do Not Ignore This Request" or they would file suit against me in Superior Court. I called the number and the person on the line said they were filing suit against me in Georgia Superior Court the next day if I didn't settle my tax debt. I wasn't born yesterday, I know that you don't file suit in Georgia Superior Court, it has to be in a Superior Court in the County I live in. So I asked they guy which county I was being sued in and he said "Georiga Superior Court." When I told him it had to be in a court in a county and he was full of bull s**t he hung up the phone. I called my tax attorney and he said this was a popular scam going around. The next day I had another message stating it was from the IRS. The message gave me a number to call and stated for me to enter my social security number and the next representative would get my file and get on the line. Another scam. If the IRS calls you, you can bet they already have your social security number and know about you than you do.

For what it's worth.

In the past hour I have received calls on my cell phone from area code 247 and 543. These area codes DO NOT EXIST.

Have not answered either call as I do not answer calls from out of the area unless I recognize the calling number.

Yuo,yuo are a very very bad man! I have been trying to call you abut your secondd cousin third time removeds will. Now you will never know. Goodbyr!:whistling::D