IGNORED

2008 Venture for sale

frankc

Good Morning everyone,

I was considering putting my 2008 Venture up for sale. With 17K miles on it, I dont know what a fair retail price would be. It has many extras like back rest, luggage rack, driving lights and is in excellent condition. So would anyone have suggestions as to a fair price for this bike? Maybe at least a number i could start with.

Thanks

Frank

KIC he cant do that the person who buys it would be disappointed :rotf: and since its a 2nd gen with no value :whistling: i will help you out Frankc and take it off your hands for nothing yep i wont charge you a dime and ill collect for the gas and trailer rental when i get there :confused24::confused24: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

on a serious note 7500 to 8000 sounds like a fair deal and good luck on selling it with the riding season coming to an end in your neck of the woods just a thought you might want to hold on to it until next season when every one wants to ride and no one want to pay dealer i mean steel-er prices

Thought I got a deal on an 08 Venture Royal with 9K miles on it for 9K Just needed cleaned and rear brakes.

Yes you did with that kind of milage on the ODO. However here's a 2006 on eBay that's about to close, out of Baton Rouge, that looks like a steal unless I missed something.... I'm suprised no one has popped for it yet?? Maybe just a sign of the times?? I would have if I hadn't already picked up Seven of Nine (2007) for $6000.

eBay 2006