IGNORED

i am broke busted and Divorced

pmelah

My "Outlaw" years were between 1st wife and 3rd. Kids grew up and every family member I had invented a new lie to tell about how I was and what I was about. I didn't help this. When I heard the stories I would just walk away. I thought they were family. Then along came wife #3. I don't know how she done it but I can almost claim to be a citizen now. My kids seem to understand things a lot more and my family members that I'm talking about can KMA. I don't run with the crowd I did and hope they don't come looking. It is different for everyone but that was the road my 1st round sent me down. Lucky to be alive. I got one now that I ain't turning loose. I think she will keep me if I don't buy any more bikes!!! IT CAN BE TURNED AROUND!! Good Luck!!

My first wife and I were young...just a agreed to disagree and went our seperate ways.

No kids...no fuss.

WHEW!

Married 32 years now.

My wife keeps me in line by introducing me as her "FIRST husband"

You mean she is planning on a second??? You told her about 2nd Gens didn't ya??:think::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My "Outlaw" years were between 1st wife and 3rd. Kids grew up and every family member I had invented a new lie to tell about how I was and what I was about. I didn't help this. When I heard the stories I would just walk away. I thought they were family. Then along came wife #3. I don't know how she done it but I can almost claim to be a citizen now. My kids seem to understand things a lot more and my family members that I'm talking about can KMA. I don't run with the crowd I did and hope they don't come looking. It is different for everyone but that was the road my 1st round sent me down. Lucky to be alive. I got one now that I ain't turning loose. I think she will keep me if I don't buy any more bikes!!! IT CAN BE TURNED AROUND!! Good Luck!!

I think I have a new Hero!

Ive been there left a marriage of 13 yrs with just the clothes on my back, nothing more. I gave her the house & car for the kids sake, I did everything I could to make it easy on my kids. My daughter who was 13 chose to live with me. My son who was 8 had to live with his Mom. He wanted to live with me but he was so young I was afraid he would change his mind. long story short she had a wreck coming from her BF's house and my son was killed. No matter how BAD one has it I promise it could be & can be worse. At the time I was re-married after 3 yrs being divorced, don't know how I would have survived if not for my 2nd wife, she has been my rock.. She has stood by me even when I should have been kicked to the curb.

ADVICE is easy to give....but the best advice is to do what is best for the kids... staying and fighting isn't always best.. each case is different...

my wife and I have been married 16 yrs 7 months, we are happier now than 16 yrs 6 month and 3 weeks ago....it hasn't always been easy and there was a time I wanted out but I didn't want to lose my BEST FRIEND, who happens to be my wife...

Paul best of luck to you..you and your family will be in my prayers....

i really should point out my girlfriend is married and i only have a few girls as friends and i call them all my girlfriends we as in 3 of us are moving that way i will have my own place im sorry i do not want to be a bother or in some one else way not my thing i am going there for the work opportunity as the market is better than where im at now for the field of work i do as for my kids they do know whats going on and know i have to have a job its driving me crazy not working my kids are 15,17, and 21 and they do know the circumstances behind my divorce and they wounder why i didnt do this sooner they cant wait for me to get settled so they can come stay with me especially my daughter i am giving everything to my ex so my kids will have a roof over their head and im not fighting as my kids do need a mother in MS you can go to jail (i know a guy serving time 15 yrs for this)for adultery but im not pushing the issue for charges to be brought up i want my kids to love me.... not hate me for throwing their mother in jail there is always to sides to the story and yall can ask her for her side i have invited her to come on the site to meet and talk to everybody but she has yet to do that i dont have many friends due to work and my family those were the most important things in my life but my job got in the way somewhere along that road so im paying for it now with a divorce and losing the only real thing i cared about this is the 2nd time around for the same thing so i will not be looking to do this again now they can leave if they want no questions asked also 1000 to 2500 a week is a great motivation to move for better pay and a job and my kids dont have long before they finish school and want to stay where thy are at

let me add i have only had 3 women in my life my mother wife(now ex) and daughter now its only 2 my mother and my daughter and just made an opening for a 3rd again but im not giving them my last name this time and really dnt know when i will start taking applications to fill this position in the mean time im taking one day at a time

Edited by pmelah

A buddy of mine used to say that if he thought he might want to marry he would find a woman who already despised him and buy her a house. Skip all that stuff in between.

You know you don't have to give her title to the house and the car and the ... whatever just so that she has the use of these things for the benefit of the kids. If you still can, you can own the house and let her and the kids live there. Same way with the car, let her drive it, don't give it to her.

At least make her buy you out for your interest (50/50). She may not even be able to buy you out cfinancially, but she'll have a few years to figure it out while your 15 year old gets done with school and on to a life of their own. Then you can enforce default if she hasn't paid you off and you can have your house back to sell or give to a kid. If you let her have title without a contract to buy you out you can never get it back. Is she worth buying a house for now? A conversation with an attorney may be in order.

:thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...

MS is for the mothers which i really don't mind my divorce is final now the judge asked me why i was not fighting since i had all the evidence in my favor to keep the house and the kids and i was willing to just give it up i told him my kids need a mother and a place to live im not going to paint her as a bad person to my kids they can make that choice on their own without my help but they do need their mother that is why i pretty much kept quiet about this and the reason for my being broke i sold everything i had 3 trucks and a trailer to get what i needed pi are expensive these days but then i also had the bike accident not good timing so i gave her the choice file and pay for uncontested or i file and pay and she loses everything with a possibility of jail time (yes adultery is a jail time punishable offence in MS if pushed) and since she did help in my recovery i left it at that now judge also asked about my GF'S i told him yes i had several and they were all happily married women and i was friends with their husbands as well oh that brought up a stink when they had to come talk to the judge as for my GF(the one i have been talking to the most) she is on her way to SC and i am still in MS and will probably stay here for another couple of weeks also SC may not happen it just depends on where i can go to use my skills and get a decent wage