IGNORED

Might need help/MandE in Toledo this weekend

86er

I'm planning to buy a bike in Toledo this week. I plan on taking Megabus from Atlanta, through Cleveland, it arrives in Toledo at 10:30 a.m.. I'm not sure if I'll try to get there Friday morning or Saturday morning. But I may need someone to point me in the direction of a member I can stay with, or at least cheap lodging, and some place to change my oil.

Maybe we can put together a small meat n eat Saturday. I need to get out by Sunday at the latest.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. My number is in my profile. I look forward meeting some Toledo people!

:15_8_211[1]:

Todd,

I'm 60 miles north of Toledo, Oh. I live in Southfield, MI.

Angel Larosa leaves in Toledo as well as Bill Maccallister. I use to talk with them by Facebook more than on this site.

Try to access them by the ventureriders FB page, however I'll mention your name to them.

If nothing else show up, I can try to see something else. (Like don't work on Friday...)

Carlos

Just in case you guys did not see my messages I will be home like at 6pm on Friday but will work something out if you come sooner. I will be able to help on Saturday cause I'm off work:)

Get in touch with me and let me know what else is going on.

Angel

P.s. I have a extra bed and all if you need.:thumbsup2:

Todd, watch out....Angel has a funny way of serving coffee......:stirthepot:

Tom that is only to people that I like! haha:178:

That is a little worrisome, but Angel doesn't know me so I guess I'm safe! Maybe I can get out of town before he starts to like me! I did talk to him this morning.

I've left a couple voice mails and a text for the guy with the bike, but haven't heard from him in a few days. He is around Airport Hwy and 475, as is the bus station I will come into. If it all works out I'd like to do a mete and eat Saturday. There has to be someplace good to eat around Toledo! Maybe some good German food. :beer:

Just talked to the seller and the deal is on. He is a little nervous about someone from out of town screwing him somehow and I can't blame him. I told him that I don't want to carry that much cash on the bus and said that I'd go with him to a Bank of America and get him cash so he doesn't have to worry about funky MOs or Cashiers Checks.

Guess I better go get packed.

So it looks like there's going to be a M&E this weekend! :wow: :beer: REER

That is a little worrisome, but Angel doesn't know me so I guess I'm safe! Maybe I can get out of town before he starts to like me! I did talk to him this morning.

I've left a couple voice mails and a text for the guy with the bike, but haven't heard from him in a few days. He is around Airport Hwy and 475, as is the bus station I will come into. If it all works out I'd like to do a mete and eat Saturday. There has to be someplace good to eat around Toledo! Maybe some good German food. :beer:

Todd,

I spent time with Angel at Don's Maintenance Day year before last. He's a great guy and knowing both of you the two of you should hit it off famously. Take Bubba with you he will get a great kick out of Bubba. Tell, Angel I said hello. If you got the means, buy him a beer for me. I'll pay you back next time I see you. You know I'm good for it.

You got it Bob.

Didn't Klinger order ribs from that place? Sounds like a good place for a MeetNEat! :beer:

Anyway, I'm sitting in beautiful downtown Cincinnati with an hour wait for my next bus. didn't know about this layover. Literally just out on the sidewalk in Cincinnati!

What are you picking up. sure hope it road worthy and not a barn find.

You got it Bob.

Didn't Klinger order ribs from that place? Sounds like a good place for a MeetNEat! :beer:

Anyway, I'm sitting in beautiful downtown Cincinnati with an hour wait for my next bus. didn't know about this layover. Literally just out on the sidewalk in Cincinnati!

I bought the '88. Hooked up with Angel and Lori yesterday and dd an oil change and some other stuff to the bike, Buckshot came over and helped. Had a problem with the headlight being intermittent; pulled it out and checked all the wires, fuses and connectors with no luck! Then BS (Buckshot) tried the starter switch. It was sticking, a little PB Blaster and all is well. Only problem is that when I hit 4500 rpm, it's like I hit a wall and it just stalls out. We cleaned and oiled the air cleaner and tuned the carbs. Maybe just needs to run down the highway for 750 miles. Went to Tony Packo's for lunch. AWESOME!

I know, I know! :worthless::worthless:

I now turn you over to my Video expert: Brown Angel!

:beer: