IGNORED

Flash back

Black Owl

Went past a "lady" on the street yesterday and had an immediate flash back to the 60's.

Leather mini skirt, 5 inch spike thigh high Nancy boots, sheer blouse.

Oh the memories that ran through my mind.

Only problem was, she must have been 60 if she was a day and weighed in around 300 pounds. And enough lipstick to cover a barn.

Now I gotta go get my eyes tested again....

:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

:15_8_211[1]:

I'll just wear my bibs. Ain't about to part with them!! They may be a little out of style but you can not find anything more comfy to ride in!!

Now I simply cant agree with Dan O' on this one,,, the most comfy riding can be found in riding naked (or in proper 60's lingo - streakin) BUT it just aint safe so it got outlawed...

Now I simply cant agree with Dan O' on this one,,, the most comfy riding can be found in riding naked (or in proper 60's lingo - streakin) BUT it just aint safe so it got outlawed...

I did that once!! Thru Charleston, West by God. In January at 3AM. Did I say it was COLD? Wasn't hardly any traffic but for those idiots following me blowing horns and yelling trying to wake everybody up. About a 5 mile trip. Bet was a cup of coffee!! I'll bet next time stakes will be a little higher....:whistling: