IGNORED

whitewall ribbons

friesman

As we cant get any decent tires with whitewalls anymore, has anyone tries out the whitewall ribbons that you just add on when you change the tire. Ive seen them used on car tires but not on bikes and I was curious if there was any glitches or concerns with them.

Brian

http://www.mooneyesusa.com/shop/product.php?cPath=188_238&products_id=1872

The price is pretty decent. Mooneyes has been around forever and I think they sell pretty good stuff, from what I've been told. Only problem, they don't sell a 15". I went with Avons this time, white wall front but black wall rear.

Mabeline

Crap, I hadn't caught that they don't have a rear for us G2 guys, I was still thinking in G1 sizes I guess..... I wonder if a larger could be trimmed. hmmm

Ive seen these on older cars and they look good,you really cant tell that they aren't a real whitewall as it just slides up under your tire bead.

Brian

Crap, I hadn't caught that they don't have a rear for us G2 guys, I was still thinking in G1 sizes I guess..... I wonder if a larger could be trimmed. hmmm

Ive seen these on older cars and they look good,you really cant tell that they aren't a real whitewall as it just slides up under your tire bead.

Brian

Sorry to keep raining on your parade Brian, but what are you going to do about the inch you're missing on the inside?? :confused24: