IGNORED

Feedback

PBJ

While in Lake George I got caught in a heavy down pour after ward i started to get feedback through my helmet speakers not all the time but when the wire hung just the right way. i hd to wiggle it to get it to stop.

I thought it water to tried to clean it all out. This feedback appeared next when I turn up the volume on my intercom. at low levels its fine at high volumes a terrible squealing. In the way home i stopped at a CB shop and added a longer tip to my antennae not sure if this is affecting this . After all this time I can't think its still a water problem. what could it be?

Had the same problem after a hard rain heading to Don's md. I switched to a spare patch cord I carry for just this reason. That fixed the problem. I took the suspect cable into the hotel room to dry out over night, all was good the next day. blow out the connections with lp air. See if that works.

Had the same problem after a hard rain heading to Don's md. I switched to a spare patch cord I carry for just this reason. That fixed the problem. I took the suspect cable into the hotel room to dry out over night, all was good the next day. blow out the connections with lp air. See if that works.

YEP!

you need to pull all your connections and check clean dry..., put dielectric grease around the rim of the seal and reconnect. You can spray contact cleaner to dry or attend to any green pins you find. Also two white rectangular shaped connectors up there. Also check under the rear passenger seat connectors and if you are riding 1 up make sure the cap is on the clean and dry passengers plug.

If it's not that it's in your headset.