IGNORED

Rain, Rain, Rain

ditchdoctor

We are at the IR in Galena and today was our first ride in the rain. How, How, How does one see through the windshild. I was hoping that it would just roll off. Made it very difficult to see the road in front of us. Did not feel very safe. What should I put on the windshield and does anyone have some we could use for the next day. Will buy you a drink

Steve and Dawn Taskay

Look for the Frankenstein Bike

:fingers-crossed-emo

We are at the IR in Galena and today was our first ride in the rain. How, How, How does one see through the windshild. I was hoping that it would just roll off. Made it very difficult to see the road in front of us. Did not feel very safe. What should I put on the windshield and does anyone have some we could use for the next day. Will buy you a drink

Steve and Dawn Taskay

Look for the Frankenstein Bike

:fingers-crossed-emo

You might consider a shorter windshield or cutting yours down so you can just barely look over it. just my :2cents:

Eagle one gel wax

has carnuba and just wipe on an off

plus has silicone it actually lessened the scratches,, or the reflection of them in the sun

point is i can see better facing sun and water runs off in the rain right over the top of windshield and into my collar,, very soothing