IGNORED

Bub's Exhaust

Eddy

Where is the best prices on the Bub's slip-ons. I heard a set on a Venture today and they sounded soooo much better than the stock. I just hate to pay $400.00 for a different sound. I probably will though.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie Flinchum:)

I just ordered a set of rebaffled Road King pipes from bobvicr@aol.com off ebay for $125 stage 2 equivalent to Screamin Eagles. Do an ebay search under "Harley performance mufflers road king". There a number of guys who seem to produce pipes suitable for the Venture.

Harley pipes here in Australia are $450 and bub sleepers $650 so $125 plus freight here is still a bargain.

I should receive mine next week and I'll let you know how they sound.

• 3 weeks later...

Try taking a look at the Krome-Werks slip-ons for the Venture, They are actually made for the Road King, but Krome-Werks made an adapter kit to fit them to the Venture hangers. They have various tips you can put on. Put a set on my 07 Venture and they sound very good with the turn out tips. Try this link to Sons of Thunder Metric Cycles, when I was looking he had the best price and free shipping. http://www.sotmc.com/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=333