IGNORED

I need a cure............!

Huggy

I don't, my wife made me do it!:backinmyday: "It's so cute and cuddly" she said. "DON'T LET THE DOG KILL IT!" :no-no-no: BUT it's OK if the dog kills them when she's not around. :shock3: Of course the dog is on a mission to get the chipmunk that has a nest in the fender of my pickup truck. Killer lays for hours in front of the truck staring at the fender waiting for him to come out.:detective: And when killer dozes off the chipmunk makes a mad dash into the wife's flowerbed!!! :rotf: I'm surprised the chipmunk has not gone missing on one of my trips to town with the truck!:whistling:

In Canada air rifles would also be firearms, if they are capable of achieving a muzzle velocity of 500 feet per second or greater. So technically they CAN be a firearm if they are a high powered air rifle. Just saying..............:stirthepot:

Well, what does Canada know...... My pellet rifle at 1200fps is not a firearm here. I also is not all that quiet either. Wife does not need to know all of the technicalities.......

I have seen what a 6.5 x 55 does to a red squirrel......... Not much left to fry up......

Ya might be a little loud from the dining table...lol

Well, what does Canada know...... My pellet rifle at 1200fps is not a firearm here. I also is not all that quiet either. Wife does not need to know all of the technicalities.......

I have seen what a 6.5 x 55 does to a red squirrel......... Not much left to fry up......

Ya might be a little loud from the dining table...lol

You got that right......makes the ears ring a little!!!!:backinmyday: Here's a picture of the 6.5X55 Swedish Mauser. The custom stock I made. The pellet rifle I want has a speed of 1200fps. But it cost close to $400 dollars here in Canada. And your right our government doesn't know anything when it comes to firearms and neither does my wife!!!:backinmyday: But she does like to eat deer, wild turkey and bunny!!!:)

:mytruck1:

I have used moth balls out here to get rid of Prairie Dogs and our different types of desert rats. When I was driving down to Connecticut on a case, a guy at a middle of nowhere store was putting them in his attic area, he said it "kept all the critters" out.

Try putting them in the attic and around the openings.

I know it has been used under (sitting) car hoods out here for pack rat riddance too.