IGNORED

WOW !!!!!

Brake Pad

I wonder what CNN & HLN will do this week since Jodi Arais and George Zimmerman trials are over. What will they talk about all day?

Jeff they will fabricate and twist something for their own gain. I stopped watching the news programs years ago because of this. Twisted crap to sell and make money. Greed

You think this is over???

They can milk this for a week, easily and that's even if the Justice department stays out of it....

If we're going to vote on it though, how about the NFL lineup and pre-games coming up in a few weeks...

Not looking very good for the Steelers...

Well we are da summer home of DA BEARS, ain't pretty here either. Thank god my passion is bow hunting. . .

Jeff they will fabricate and twist something for their own gain. I stopped watching the news programs years ago because of this. Twisted crap to sell and make money. Greed

haha I stopped watching the news when Bill Clinton was in office...they quit reporting news and started fabricating NEWS to fit their agenda ......:backinmyday:

The talking about this case is far from over..... They will interview everyone that thinks justice was not served until emotions erupt and more new is made. I think that the media "stirs the pot" to make their own news:whistling:

they have been doing it for years.... and sadly I don't see any end to it

This was not just a media circus, if they didn't gain from their presentation of the case they wouldn't have trumpeted their poition blame the consumers of the media.

What bothers me a lot is the DIJ spending taxpayer money to organize protests throughout this case. I also object to the president opening his big mouth and interfering with local justice issues. The thought that the DOJ is preparing a civil case against a man found innocent of a crime to be wrong.

Al Petrie

What I find disconcerting is that there is no consequence that befalls Zimmerman. Had he done what he ought to have done, which is to stay in his vehicle and away from the person he was concerned about and following, there would have been a very different outcome.

Whether or not he ended up having to defend his own life is another issue altogether, but it is very clear to me that should never have been necessary.