IGNORED

need a lot of help

wild hair 39

picked her up,road her up & down the street,bad brakes,bad throttle cables,run pretty good,no oil leaks,been setting out side,lot of rusty bolts,chrom is good,can repair the left left faron,right side,will have to be relpaced,cb is gone,air system comes on with an arrer,more than likey will repaint,un less i find a blue faron--heres the pictures

will move all follow up post to 1 gen tech,section

lowell

When you get it all done you need to paint it Rasberry and Beach Sand Tan. Then just ride it up and drop it off at my place.:rasberry::2133:

Would love to have luck in finding second bike cheap for parts (even in that shape -which is doable) or even to tinker with on stormy days or winter months. You members with two or more are the lucky ones!

Good luck from one who is enveous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to repeir it,only thing is i don't have all the peaces,to put the right side back togather,so i'm in the market for right upper,& the part that holds the air cont,cb, rad door,mybe that harley was just mad,and kicked it over,don't see any fram damage,when i get her all stripped down,maybe she will be a,"38-24-32"

i'm not down,still have the 89 & the voyager

latter

The right side bezel is no longer available from Yamaha but they show up on ebay all the time. one sold last night for $75.00. i made the one I'm using right now out of a piece of diamond plate step tread i had laying around the shop. It works fine until i can snag one in good shape at what i'm willing to pay for it. I've got a few pieces for right side, see picture and let me know if you can use any of them. I rushing to get my 87 back together in time for daytona. The clocks ticking. Looks like your dealing with Owner/operator failure. As long as you got your other rides take your time and wait for the deals for the parts you need. Don't let anyone discourage your project. I'd love to get a good project at a good price. At least after I finish the 87.

The right side bezel is no longer available from Yamaha but they show up on ebay all the time. one sold last night for $75.00. i made the one I'm using right now out of a piece of diamond plate step tread i had laying around the shop. It works fine until i can snag one in good shape at what i'm willing to pay for it. I've got a few pieces for right side, see picture and let me know if you can use any of them. I rushing to get my 87 back together in time for daytona. The clocks ticking. Looks like your dealing with Owner/operator failure. As long as you got your other rides take your time and wait for the deals for the parts you need. Don't let anyone discourage your project. I'd love to get a good project at a good price. At least after I finish the 87.

may be in alanta this week end[eck m&e],also may go to daytona the 27 or 28 would be great to meet up with you,don't thank i will be there over a couple of days thro

may be in alanta this week end[eck m&e],also may go to daytona the 27 or 28 would be great to meet up with you,don't thank i will be there over a couple of days thro

Would love to hook up in Atl or Daytona, Give me a call I believe cell phone number is on profile or direct e-mail is there as well. I work out of my house so call anytime. Got engine mounted on frame today the rest is just a matter of putting her back together. I'm just hoping I don't have any problems getting her fired up and running that will delay me from leaving.:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo