IGNORED

Looking for some quick numbers

I am looking at two different 2nd Gens that each have some hopefully just cosmetic damage...was hoping to get some quick numbers to help me figure out the cost of repairing.....how much is the cowling ( not sure if that's the right name for it ) that surrounds the rad?

Thanks

Depending on the type of damage it may be repairable. If you remember my accident in 2007 I could not find a good cowling but did find a partial at Zedno's. I cut both and joined the good sections with plastex and fiberglass cloth making one good one. So far none have been able to find the joint nor has it developed any cracks. P/S you could try checking Zednos to see what they may have and how much.

The two I looked at are at Zdeno's...waiting for a return call with more details. Might take more time next week to go have a better look and see what they really need, depending of course on what they're asking for these bikes.

Can't do much until I sell my Wing......:depressed:

If your talking lower fairings they were about 200 bucks each new across the river. I looked about 3 years ago.

If it is dropped the front crash bars are over 400 each new and if it was dropped most likely bent and scratched.

Good luck and nice to see you on here.

Brad