IGNORED

E15 is here and E20 on the way??? WHY??

usedcyclesales

I have not seen it here in Florida but I've been told it's here and E20 on the way. I'm not sure about how that's gonna effect us but I just can't see it being good. Here's a couple links to some pretty interesting articles about E-15 and E-20 which is now REQUIRED in some areas of Minnesota.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/05/29/bad-gasoline-low-octane-too-much-ethanol/2369579/

http://blog.gasbuddy.com/posts/E20-law-on-the-books-for-one-unlucky-state/1715-426469-440.aspx

Even our illustrious Al Gore admitted to the big push for ethanol was to get the Iowa vote.

I have yet to see anything good come from ethanol.

And yes, this is political because as said, we keep electing politicians that are more interested in "what's in it for them, rather than the American people".

RandyA

I would rather eat the corn then burn it..........BLUE PLANET holiday gas has been E20 for awhile here. However they don't advertise it anywhere I have a friend that works at the corp.offices

Yes this is all the more reason I am a member of American Motorcyclist Association. They lobby on behalf of motorcyclist on issues such as this one. Only $49 dollars a year helps them fight for our cause. This has been an issue that they have been very concerned about and active in fighting against. You get road side assistance and lots of dicounts to boot. Well worth the $49 in my opinion. :cool10:

Wel the artical from gas buddy must be a bit older, like say 8 months or so I didnt look. (Nov 2010) What it did say was if use of the e-20 wasnt a certian percent by Dec 31, 2010. Also the idiots in Washington had approve usage of the crap. Now if they have I got no idea. Being none of them drive they wouldnt know what it does, nor do they care.