IGNORED

what you'll think?

msshearin

Not too hard to cludge up with a slightly tilted Mercury switch. The previous owner of my xs750 tossed something like that together with two tilted left and right and wired into the ignition as a tip over engine kill... except if you went real slow around a very tight turn, it would temporarily kill the ignition... and I found this not condusive to safe driving, darned scary, so it got the ole heave ho to the garage parts bins. I'm sure exhaustive adjustment would have found a happy setting but I wasn't about to pick it up a few more times in an intersection.

Guest divey

I was following alongside an HD a few weeks ago in stop and go traffic. He had an array of lights on the back and every time he applied his brakes, all the lights would flash maybe three or four times and then eventually stay on bright until he released the brake. I noticed he had it rigged up to work with both the front and rear brake. Didn't matter which one he was using to stop with. The flashing sequence was the same each time. Never seen it before but it was very effective in getting your attention whenever he was starting to brake. Would be a real good setup to have.

Doug

I was following alongside an HD a few weeks ago in stop and go traffic. He had an array of lights on the back and every time he applied his brakes, all the lights would flash maybe three or four times and then eventually stay on bright until he released the brake. I noticed he had it rigged up to work with both the front and rear brake. Didn't matter which one he was using to stop with. The flashing sequence was the same each time. Never seen it before but it was very effective in getting your attention whenever he was starting to brake. Would be a real good setup to have.

Doug

I don't mind this idea, but the idea of my brakes lights coming on everytime I slow down a bit, would drive the driver behind me nuts and soon he/she would not pay much attention to my brake lights coming on.